|Trillion Dollar Highway Plans
= Multiple Bypass Surgery
a state by state list
|High Priority Corridors
specified by Congress in 1991, 1995, 1998, 2005, 2012
|Corridors of the Future|
| J. Edgar Hoover Parkway: transportation surveillance,
mileage taxes, RFID & video tolling
Corridor A to X in AL, GA, MD, MS, NC, NY, OH, PA, SC, TN, VA, WV
High Priority Corridor 26: The CANAMEX Corridor
The CANAMEX Corridor from Nogales, Arizona, through Las Vegas, Nevada, to Salt Lake City, Utah, to Idaho Falls, Idaho, to Montana, to the Canadian Border as follows:
- In the State of Arizona, the CANAMEX Corridor shall generally follow--
- I-19 from Nogales to Tucson;
- I-10 from Tucson to Phoenix; and
- United States Route 93 in the vicinity of Phoenix to the Nevada Border.
- In the State of Nevada, the CANAMEX Corridor shall follow-
- United States Route 93 from the Arizona Border to Las Vegas; and
- I-15 from Las Vegas to the Utah Border.
- From the Utah Border through Montana to the Canadian Border, the CANAMEX Corridor shall follow I-15.
High Priority Corridor 27: Camino Real Corridor
The Camino Real Corridor from El Paso, Texas, to Denver, Colorado, as follows:
- In the State of Texas, the Camino Real Corridor shall generally follow--
- .arterials from the international ports of entry to I-10 in El Paso County; and
- .I-10 from El Paso County to the New Mexico border.
- In the State of New Mexico, the Camino Real Corridor shall generally follow--
- I-10 from the Texas Border to Las Cruces; and
- I-25 from Las Cruces to the Colorado Border.
- In the State of Colorado, the Camino Real Corridor shall generally follow I-25 from the New Mexico border to Denver continuing to the Wyoming border.
- In the State of Wyoming, the Camino Real Corridor shall generally follow--
- I-25 north to join with I-90 at Buffalo; and
- I-90 to the Montana border.
- In the State of Montana, the Camino Real Corridor shall generally follow--
- I-90 to Billings; and
- Montana Route 3, United States Route 12, United States Route 191, United States Route 87, to I-15 at Great Falls; and
- I-15 from Great Falls to the Canadian border.
High Priority Corridor 58: Theodore Roosevelt Expressway
The Theodore Roosevelt Expressway from Rapid City, South Dakota, north on United States Route 85 to Williston, North Dakota, west on United States Route 2 to Culbertson, Montana, and north on Montana Highway 16 to the international border with Canada at the port of Raymond, Montana.