|Trillion Dollar Highway Plans
= Multiple Bypass Surgery
a state by state list
|High Priority Corridors
specified by Congress in 1991, 1995, 1998, 2005, 2012
|Corridors of the Future|
| J. Edgar Hoover Parkway: transportation surveillance,
mileage taxes, RFID & video tolling
Corridor A to X in AL, GA, MD, MS, NC, NY, OH, PA, SC, TN, VA, WV
High Priority Corridor 16: Economic Lifeline Corridor
I-15 and I-40 upgrades, California, Arizona, Nevada
San Diego, Las Vegas, Barstow, Flagstaff
High Priority Corridor 19: United States Route 395
US 395 from Reno to Canada
High Priority Corridor 26: The CANAMEX Corridor
The CANAMEX Corridor from Nogales, Arizona, through Las Vegas, Nevada, to Salt Lake City, Utah, to Idaho Falls, Idaho, to Montana, to the Canadian Border as follows:
- In the State of Arizona, the CANAMEX Corridor shall generally follow--
- I-19 from Nogales to Tucson;
- I-10 from Tucson to Phoenix; and
- United States Route 93 in the vicinity of Phoenix to the Nevada Border.
- In the State of Nevada, the CANAMEX Corridor shall follow-
- United States Route 93 from the Arizona Border to Las Vegas; and
- I-15 from Las Vegas to the Utah Border.
- From the Utah Border through Montana to the Canadian Border, the CANAMEX Corridor shall follow I-15.
High Priority Corridor 68: Washoe County Corridor
The Washoe County corridor, along Interstate Route 580/United States Route 95/United States Route 95A, from Reno, Nevada, to Las Vegas, Nevada.
I-580 from Reno to Carson City opened in August 2012.
official site: www.freewayextension.com
Carson City Freeway: www.ccfreeway.com
Las Vegas Beltway - major segments built